Monday, January 17, 2011

SoMtHiNg HaPpEn To My HeArT..

Eventhough I tell it to stop
eventhough I tell it not to go
my heart keep going toward you
it doesn't wear out..it doesn't descrease
why is my love like this?

one by one I count and count the memories
my heart can't rest for ever the moment
it become baggage that becomes hard to control
why even can't I throw them away

really, my heart must have done somthing somehow
it must have become a fool that's blind from love
just one place, everyday one place
looking at the sad light that is you

even the tear glands must be broken
my tears won't stop
I love only you, only you
can't you just tell me??

even if I hold out my hands
no matter how much I call out
you're always far from me
it be love that become painful scars
why can't I erase it??

I try to comfort myself with the lie that i'm happy if you just smile
because the place you are going towards is not me
the lonely tears flow

really, my heart must have done somthing somehow
I must have gone crazy over this hard love
can't have you...can't forget you
waiting for you day by day

i'll must have gotten ill from missing you so much
from loving you too much
just one thing, you heart..that one thing..
can't you just share it with me??
can't you love me?

hahaha...hallu korang??..agak2 mane aku dapat ayat kat atas tu..sedih kan??hikhik..sebenarnyer tu lagu la..lirik lagu korea..ala, citer boys over flower punye lagu..kalau nak layan korang cari sendiri ok..tajuk lagu dye "somthing happen to my heart"

sebenarnyer, aku nak bagitau korang pasal lagu2 yang aku suke sepanjang msuk tahun baru 2011 ni..hihihi..ni tajuk lagu dye:
1. Grenard- Bruno Mars
2. Leave- Jojo
3. We R who we R- Kesha
4. Impossible- Shontelle
5. Please don't go- Mike Posner
6. Just are dream- Nelly
7. I'll be back- 2PM
8. Without you- 2PM
9. Don't stop, Can't stop- 2PM
10. Tired of waiting- 2PM
11. Can't Nobody- 2NE1
12. Kisah kita- Stacy
13. Pengkhianat Cinta- Sheila Abdul

lagu2 ni memang best sangat2..bagi aku la kan..bagi korang aku tak tau la..tapi cube la cari..dengar dulu..hihihi..tapi, yang paling aku suke no 5 tu..aku asyik ulang2 je lagu tu harini..hahahha..ok la, korang try la dengar ye..

p/s: aku taip sikit je sebab letih la nk taip bnyk2..nanty aku bgtau lagi yer ape lagu yg best2..hohoho..tajuk entry takde kaitan sebenarnyer..tu just tajuk lagu..jgan salah faham lak..huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment